>> Walnut Coffee Cake
1. Cream The Butter And Sugar Together Until Light And Fluffy Then Beat In The Eggs.
1. 3 ½ Oz Strong Coffee
2. 7 Oz Walnuts Kernels, Very Finely Chopped
3. 3 ½ Oz Butter, Softened
4. 10 Oz Castor Sugar
5. 2 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
6. 7 Oz Flour, Sieved With 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
2. Add The Flour Alternately With The Coffee Until The Mixture In Soft And Smooth.
3. Add The Nuts.
4. Pour The Mixture Into A Buttered Cake Tin.
5. Bake In An Oven Preheated To Gas Mark 4 For About 1 Hour Or Until A Toothpick
Inserted In The Center Comes Out Clean.
You can serve with your family and friends.