Be Aware of Contact Lenses
This Story is sent by Adnan Shakir
A 21 year old guy used to wear a pair of contact lenses. While barbecuing, he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes. After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why he was doing this? Then he was admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
Dear All Kindly pass on this information to many people as much as you can so that people may learn a lesson from it.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…..OR WHILE COOKING…