1. Youre making a roast and you end up with some bloodstains on your clothes. There are two quick solutions.
2. Dab the stain with household ammonia and then wash it in cold water.
3. Make a paste of unflavored meat tenderizer and cool water and spread it over the stain. And continue to use cool water to wash it again.
4. Another great stain fighter, mix together two tablespoons of borax, 2 tablespoons of baking soda and a half a cup of cold water and keep it under the sink in a squirt bottle. This is a great solution for fighting stains like fruit juice, red wine, colored alcohol and chocolate stains, squirt it on, rub it in and let it sit for an hour or so before washing.
5. Drop an egg? Pour some salt over to solidify. When the slimy egg is hard, scrape it off of the fabric. Then mix a few squirts of dish soap, a couple tablespoons of baking soda and some cold water, dab the mixture into the fabric.
6. Kids drinks - those sugary sweet colored concoctions can leave an awful mess! But they can be treated easily with a 50/50 solution of warm salt water! Just soak the item for a couple of hours and then wash in cold water!