1. You can buy individual peel and stick vinyl tiles at home improvement centers for very little money. Use them to line the inside of the cabinet. They re sturdier than shelf paper, they clean up easily and they ll protect the bottom of the cabinet from leaks and spills.
2. A plastic bucket or basin can serve double duty as a corral for all of those cleansers. Plus it makes them easier to tote around when you re doing your chores.
3. Hang a wire mesh basket on the cabinet door, to keep your sponges and scrubbers in, it will keep them handy and the mesh will allow them to dry completely so they donot get smelly.
4. A couple of cup hooks can handle bottlebrushes, feathers dusters and small brooms.
5. To keep the cabinet from smelly musty, fill an onion bag with chalk or charcoal and hang it from another cup hook on the "roof" of the cabinet. Your little sachet will absorb odors and control moisture!