>> Tropical Fruit Punch
1. Cook Sugar And Water In A Small Saucepan Over Low Heat Until Sugar Dissolves.
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Water
- 2 Cups Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 2 Cups Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 Cups Pineapple Juice
- 2 Cups Guava Nectar
- ¼ Cup Lime Juice
- Crushed Ice
- Mint Leaves And Lime To Garnish
Increase The Heat And Bring To Boil.
Simmer For 1 Minute, Remove From Heat And Keep Aside To Cool Completely.
2. Blend Juices, Nectars And Syrup In A Large Pitcher.
3. Pour Into Tall Ice Filled Glasses.
Garnish With Mint Leaves And Lime.
You can serve with your family and friends.